Asset Management Services
We offer two advisory services.
Our Professional Asset Management (PAM) service is designed for individuals seeking comprehensive management of their entire portfolio.
Our High Yield Dow (HYD) service is intended for individuals seeking management of "large-cap value" stocks only.
As a client, you receive a complimentary subscription to our monthly publication Investment Guide.
To get started - fill out a Financial Appraisal Form. Return it to us along with your most recent brokerage statements and we will provide a comprehensive portfolio evaluation and recommendation report at no cost or obligation.
- AIS's experienced portfolio managers will monitor your portfolio and follow a sound investment strategy based upon our published recommendations.
- Both PAM and HYD operate through a discount brokerage account at Charles Schwab Institutional, TD Ameritrade Institutional or Fidelity Investments. AIS is given limited power of attorney to place trades and account holders retain full ownership of assets and sole authority to withdraw funds.
- Through our institutional brokerage arrangements, you will benefit from favorable trade commission schedules. Contact us for the complete rate schedule.
- At the end of each year we simplify your tax filing efforts by sending to you a detailed accounting of your capital gains and losses for the year.
- Although we are not financial planners, we are well versed in estate planning, taxation, and other areas of personal finance and as your investment advisor we will gladly work with your accountant or attorney. We can also address estate planning concerns by continuing as low-cost investment advisors to your heirs or trustee so that your survivors will continue to benefit from our investment approach.