Family Financial Wellness Retreats
We are located on a beautiful 100-acre campus in the Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts. Our staff and clients enjoy a Cotswold-style manor estate, office complex, and library, with a spectacular lake view. The Berkshires offer a relaxing bucolic setting and feature some of the nation’s premier cultural and arts venues.
The AIS Family Financial Wellness Retreat
Money and wealth succession are often taboo subjects among family members. Honest discussion of expectations and establishing realistic goals are essential to prudent intergenerational stewardship of family resources. This includes caring for aging family members and educating younger family members.
AIS’s Family Financial Wellness Retreat offers families the opportunity to have a unique and transformative experience in a secluded and intimate setting.
Differentiated Instruction for the entire family, which includes:
- Financial education/family financial planning sessions
- Economic instruction with AIER staff economists
- Professionally facilitated family discussions on topics such as:
- Collaboration focusing on shared family values, goals and aspirations
- Effective communication
- Building interdependence and trust
- Easing family conflict and fears
“America’s Premier Cultural Resort Destination”
While you visit with us we encourage you to explore all that the Berkshires have to offer and we will be pleased to help schedule and coordinate relaxing recreational activities and excursions through local organizations. On-site child care can be arranged. For those traveling with a beloved family pet, quality pet care and kenneling are offered locally.
Individually Tailored Programs include:
- Local Farm-to-Table delights, fine dining featuring local craft distillers, brewers and vintners
- Spectacular hiking, biking, and paddling on scenic waterways
- Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, featuring performances by the BSO, Boston Pops and many popular artists
- Jacobs Pillow Dance Festival, offering the work of some of the world’s premier dance artists and choreographers
- Lake and river fishing expeditions
- Hot air ballooning
- Renowned museums, including The Norman Rockwell, The Clark Art Institute, and MassMoca
- Nationally recognized theater production groups, including Barrington Stage, Berkshire Theater Festival and the Williamstown Theater Festival
- Yoga and wellness activities
- Golf, tennis and other sports activities
To Learn More, Contact:
Seth Hoffman, Director of Individual Client Services
American Investment Services, Inc.
413-645-3338 | email@example.com